- Cut the feta into 1 cm cubes and place in a bowl, grate lemon zest over the feta along with finely chopped mint. Pour the olive oil over the feta and leave to marinade for a few hours.
- Place your chargrill over the hob at full heat.
- Cut the courgettes and aubergine into 1cm thick strips, mix them together with a splash of oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Once chargrill is smoking put the courgette and aubergine on until it has black chargrilled marks and soft, leave to cool.
- Mix all ingredients together, squeeze in the lemon juice and serve.